Terms & Conditions
Contractual conditions in regards to sales contracts, which are concluded via the platform https://taydoo-photographic.de
– hereinafter called “supplier” –
the in § 2 of these T&Cs mentioned users of this platform – hereinafter called “customer/customers”.
1 Area of application, terminology
The business relation between the supplier and the customer is exclusively based on the following terms and conditions according to the valid version at the time of placing the order. Conditions of the customer that diverge from these general business conditions are not recognized unless the supplier would have agreed strictly and in writing to their validity.
Additionally, the license agreements found on this website apply for the sales of digital products (https://taydoo-photographic.de/license) as well as the license agreements visible on the product descriptions or limitations due to circumstances, in particular the license agreements added to the digital products. In case of doubt, the private and commercial use is only permitted without the right to resale or
2 Conclusion of contract
The customer may choose products from the range of the supplier and collect them in the so-called shopping basket through the button “Add to basket”. By clicking on the button “Buy now”, the customer makes a binding request to purchase the goods contained in the shopping basket. The customer may at any time alter and view the data before the purchase order is
The supplier hereinafter sends an automatic confirmation of receipt with the subject “Confirmation of your order with Taydoo” via e-mail, in which the customer’s order is listed again and which can be printed by the customer by clicking the “print” icon. The customer’s order (1) shall represent an offer to conclude a purchase contract with the applicable content of the shopping basket. The order confirmation represents the acceptance of the offer by the supplier. Here the content of the order will be summarized. In this e-mail or in a separate e-mail, but no later than upon the delivery of goods, we will send the contract text (consisting of the order, terms and conditions and order confirmation) to the client using a permanent data medium (e-mail or hard copy). The contract text will be saved and its protection and confidentiality will be ensured in accordance with prevailing legislation.
The conclusion of contract occurs in the following language: English
3 Delivery, availability of goods, payment terms
(1) Stated delivery times commence the day the order has been accepted by us (§ 2 (2) of these T&Cs), provided an advance payment of the sales price.
(2) If the product ordered by the customer is only temporarily unavailable, the supplier will also inform the customer of this occurrence without undue delay. If delivery of the item is delayed for more than two weeks, the customer has the right to withdraw from this contract. In this case, for the rest, the supplier is also entitled to free himself of the contract. We will then refund any payments that the customer has already made.
(3) The customer may make the payment by PayPal or transfer.
(4) The payment of purchase price is due immediately with conclusion of the contract. If the payment is intended at any specific time of the calendar, the customer is already in default by exceeding the date or the period.
4 Reservation of ownership
The delivered goods remain the property of the supplier until the customer pays the entire purchase price.
5 Prices and delivery costs
(1) All prices listed on the supplier’s website shall include the relevant legal value added tax.
Claims of the customer for reimbursement of damages are excluded.
From this claims for compensation of the customer from the injury of the life, the body, the health or from the injury of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) as well as the liability for the other damages which are based on an intentional or roughly negligent duty injury of the supplier, his statutory agents or fulfillment assistant are excluded. Essential contractual commitments are such, whose fulfillment is necessary for the reaching of the goal of the contract.
(2) Should the supplier violate these essential obligations, the supplier is only liable for such damages which are typically foreseeable for the contract and if these where caused by negligence, except the compensation of the customer regarding injuring to life, body or health.
(3) The limitations in (1) an (2) are also valid for the representatives or agents of the supplier, if the right is brought directly against these.
(4) The regulations of the Product Liability Act are unaffected.
7 Notice for data processing
(1) The supplier collects data from the customers necessary for the execution of the contract. The supplier observes the Federal Data Protection Act and the „Telemediengesetz“. Without the consent of the customer the supplier will only ask for, use or work with data from the customer as it is needed for fulfilling the contract in a proper manner and to draw up an account for teleservices.
(2) Without the consent of the customer the supplier will not use customer data for commercial purposes, public opinion research or market research.
8 Final clause
(1) All contracts between the supplier and the customer are based on German law under exclusion of the UN Sales Law and the Private International Law.
(2) If the customer is a businessperson, a legal entity of public law or special fund under public law, court of jurisdiction is the registered office of the supplier for all disputes between the supplier and the customer.
(3) If any part of this agreement is declared unenforceable or invalid, the remainder will continue to be valid and enforceable. Where available, the invalid points shall be replaced by legal regulations. This shall not apply, if continued adherence to the contract would constitute unreasonable hardship for one of the parties to the contract.
Alternative dispute resolution according to art. 14 paragraph 1 ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG:
The European Commission established a platform on Online Dispute Resolution (ODR), which can be found under http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We are not bound and not willing to participate in a dispute resolution in front of a consumer conciliation board.
Alternative Dispute Resolution in accordance with Art. 14 (1) ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG:
Die Europäische Kommission stellt eine Plattform zur Online-Streitbeilegung (OS) bereit, die du unter https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr findest. Zur Teilnahme an einem Streitbeilegungsverfahren vor einer Verbraucherschlichtungsstelle sind wir nicht verpflichtet und nicht bereit.